* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose (8) people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am left-handed.
2. Whenever driving long distances in the States, I used to practice tongue tricks in the rearview mirror. I have a bendable, biddable tongue.
3. The older I get, the more I feel my mortality...and I hate it.
4. I composed a song with my siblings and some friends when I was seven, the lyrics of which I will not post here because friggwould have a hay day with them.
5. I used to pretend I was sick to get out of going to school, not because I didn't like school, but because I liked to stay home and read and draw. When I was in the first grade, my favorite trick was to put mushed up Saltine crackers in the toilet and not flush. Then I would tell my mom I'd been throwing up.
6. I've broken both of my collarbones. Got thrown by a crowhopping horse the first time, playing touch football the second time (ironically, the eve of this, I had been told by my guardian NOT to be playing football with the boys because they might take advantage of the game to grope me. AND it was the day of my team's first basketball game of the season. I only got to play the last game that year).
7. Growing up, I was so sick of people mispronouncing my name, I swore I would change it when I turned eighteen.
8. Instead, upon turning eighteen, I pierced my own navel. Using a clothespin and numbing the skin with ice. Understandably, I didn't go deep enough and my body "pushed" the pin out. I still have the scar.
If you wanna play, have at it.