* La belle-mère arrived safely and seems to be happy with her visit so far. She is having an especially good time tasting the different fruits the island has to offer.
* La belle-mère understands and respects my need to write, so I've gotten in several hours a day since she's been here. But "book to betas by May 1st" is not going to happen. Sorry betas.
* The revisions aren't exactly bopping along, but I'm on 10 of 60 chapters and have cut 4.2K thus far.
* J's and my sixth wedding anniversary was yesty, and since he had to work, we went out to eat at a nice resto with la belle-mère. A good time was had by all, and we are looking forward to many, many more years together.
* The boat purchase went through and we are looking forward to visiting secluded beaches and islets with la belle-mère.
* It's almost midnight. I'm tired. I'm ... ::zonk::