- I can make you rich. My strategy is very simple and straightforward: Buy shares in companies that make mosquito repellent. The Faure family consumption alone should make you a healthy profit.
- Papaya is not my favorite fruit.
- I don't want to teach English.
- I need to send out some short stories.
- My hair is getting blonder and my skin is getting darker (I always put on sunscreen)
- I lost my toe ring.
- Time or the proverbial "distance" sure changes one's perspective about one's own writing.
- I hate mosquitos.
- I wish a hideous death on all the mosquitos of the planet.
- I loathe mosquitos.
- It is time for supper.
Random as random can be
Look what eller sent me in the mail : a lovely postcard she painted and had printed. I love the graphic style, line work, and color choices. :D When…
Doesn't that sound better than Procrastination? Well, maybe. If you take off the "stress" part. With the kids, I have been re-watching…
Neither J nor I have ever been big News Year's Eve celebrators, so it is rare that we do anything special. On NYE, J was in bed by 22h00, but the…