- I can make you rich. My strategy is very simple and straightforward: Buy shares in companies that make mosquito repellent. The Faure family consumption alone should make you a healthy profit.
- Papaya is not my favorite fruit.
- I don't want to teach English.
- I need to send out some short stories.
- My hair is getting blonder and my skin is getting darker (I always put on sunscreen)
- I lost my toe ring.
- Time or the proverbial "distance" sure changes one's perspective about one's own writing.
- I hate mosquitos.
- I wish a hideous death on all the mosquitos of the planet.
- I loathe mosquitos.
- It is time for supper.
Random as random can be
With one car in need of repairs, snow outside, and the cozy-indoors or close-to-home lifestyle that can induce, we have been voyaging in other ways…
An OS update, which I thought I had installed weeks ago, put an end to my horrid keyboard lag problem, and I can now type freely. Color me happy.…
Forgive the hodgepodge nature of this entry, but there has been so much going on this week - It seems wrong to include this first category in an…