20. What are your favorite character interactions to write?
I love writing scenes that throw two characters together who have things to hide from the other. It is particularly fun when the reader is in on both characters' secrets.
21. Do any of your characters have children? How well do you write them?
Yes, Srila has a daughter who is also a POV. I'm not sure I'm a good judge of how well I write the parent or the child.
22. Tell us about one scene between your characters that you've never written or told anyone about before! Serious or not.
Well, there is that scene where Srila decides to bathe in a vat of chocolate, and Qeoe dumps a bucket of monkey blood over her head. Er, not.
23. How long does it usually take you to complete an entire story—from planning to writing to posting (if you post your work)?
To type the end? (Because I post or share before finishing) I guess two years is about my norm.
24. How willing are you to kill your characters if the plot so demands it? What's the most interesting way you've killed someone?
Very willing. Most interesting way of disposing of characters: Having reanimated corpses suck the soul out of their victims, as their freezing touch steals the victim's life.
25. Do any of your characters have pets? Tell us about them.
Um, nope, no pets. Interesting to note that I"ve never considered giving my characters pets, either.
26. Let's talk art! Do you draw your characters? Do others draw them? Pick one of your OCs and post your favorite picture of him!
I have done, yes. No one else has drawn them to my knowledge. I have some character sketches amongst my user icons if you want to see them. I keep saying that I'm going to draw some images from Witherwilds, but it just hasn't happened yet. I'm more concerned with getting the first draft done. Perhaps I'll sketch as a downtime activity after I get this draft done.