So, on my agenda for this afternoon:
- reading (Karen Miller's Empress of Mijak, which I recommend, even though I still have 200 pages to go. I just discovered this writer and I like her writing A LOT thus far. I love the world she has created and how fully her characters are a part of that world.)
- brainstorming for Witherwilds. Brainz, you may be getting a request for feedback from me. We'll see what I can come up with on my own first.
- moving my iPhoto library to an external drive to clear up some space on my Mac. (We have over 9,800 photos)
- repacking my sack for tomorrow. Only allowed 15kg per person on the flight to Bangkok.
* Speaking of weather, I talked about it being humid in Sydney, but I had no call to complain. It's ten times worse here in Singapore, and the rainy season is at an end.