Ground Rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits about Yourself" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and list their names.
1. A very weird thing about me is that I have no weird habits. Weird, huh?
2. Whenever I'm writing, I have to stand up ever so often. Don't know why. Just to rest my rear maybe, or think better. I usually walk to the window, which is two steps away and look out into my courtyard or up at the sky.
3. Um, is it weird that I like to pop toes and massage feet? It isn't like it is a habit, though...
4. I like to wax people's eyebrows.
5. Ah ha. While attempting to dredge up any weird habits I might have, I realized that when I'm thinking (at the pc), I often keep my right hand on the mouse and stare out the window to my right (it's foggy in Sancerre today), with my left elbow propped on the desk and my left index finger rubbing the bone behind my ear. I don't know if that qualifies as weird, but that is all you are getting out of me.
And now, in a daring display of rebellion against the LJ gods, I'm...*gasp* breaking the chain. Let's see if they take their revenge on me by thwarting May's attempts to get 10K, thereby expelling me from LJ membership forever. *evil cackle*