- The brother-in-law and his fiancée left a week ago. We had such a great time with them, and my future belle-soeur is just fabulous. I'm very happy they are together.
- I've finally finished the translation project from Hell, or rather I'm as finished with it as I'll ever be. I have a meeting tomorrow to hand it over and explain all the stuff that I just couldn't find. I'm soooo happy it's over.
- Dexter season 2 is finally showing on the satellite in my little corner of the world. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
- Julien dropped the pc on the floor. It is dented and the disc drive won't open, but it's still running. Sadly, there are a plethora of other computer-related problems haunting our household: modems on the blink, ghosts in the telephone cables, external hard drives (2 of them) on the blink...
It looks like this shall be a great year of change and movement, and as of yet, some of these things are but germs of projects bidding their time:
- Looks the 2+2 isn't going to go into effect any time soon. Translation: Julien and I will likely be leaving Mayotte the second week in August. That means that...
- The World Tour 2009/2010 is taking on a less nebulous form.
But before then:
- I'm going to Dubai for five days (March/April). Shopping (um, no one flip out, okay I'm not a big shopper, but apparently there are good deals to be had on electronics, etc.) sightseeing, and (the real reason I'm going) a half a day in the desert with Bedouins.
-J and I are going back to Madagascar in May/June. A little preparatory adventure for the big trip.
I have other stuff to report, but that's enough for now. 'Night, folks.
 Not sure how I feel about that. On one hand, I'm ready for a change; on the other, I really thought it would happen and was prepared to stay...
 Can there be a one without a two?